Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Poetic Bloomings Blitz


Past of Me

 

Memories last

Memories past

Past life

Past loves

Loves hurt

Loves strengthen

Strengthen over time

Strengthen with God’s help

Help cousins

Help neighbors

Neighbors next door

Neighbors in the woods

Woods all around

Woods to hide secrets

Secrets in the diary

Secrets to share

Share and laugh

Share and play

Play outside

Play all day

Day in school

Daylight

Light on your feet

Light as snow

Snowmen

Snow fights

Fights with sisters

Fights with friends

Friends at lunch

Friends stay over

Over the creek

Over the moon

Moon light walks

Moon in October

October beauty

October birthday

Birthday supper

Birthday presents

Presents useful

Presents funny

Funny jokes

Funny folks

Folks dance

Folks smile

Smile awhile

Smile at me

Me, myself and I

Me oh my

My

I

 

No comments: