Thursday, November 21, 2013

PAD 21 secret message

Suspect and Plan (double acrostic)
(fiction)

I
S  ee who you are now. The data
A rtistically hidden in your text may seem
A mazingly like drivel from a simpleton’s mind filled with fog,
C areless ramblings, but they were too
G raphic, too organized. I
R ealized none too soon,
O ver a long time really, that this was all a big
V icious set up from a wounded heart,
E rroneously implicating me. I’m so
S orry that you feel that way, but I will be much better
O ff without you.
N ow, this has stopped being fun.


1 comment:

lpnurse said...


Confession

My only last night ruined
by basketball and doorbells
still hopes of prospectless Facebook
though looking in the wrong place
can still make me cry
through insisting that it’s not true
an even forty, younger now
and worse, real
who could have thought that my own
was better