Thursday, August 7, 2014

From April PAD challenge



Fantasies

I used to dream of being thin
and beautiful, extremely intelligent,
funny, interesting and popular.

I used to dream of a handsome lover,
richer than a king, loving
all the things I love, loving me.

I used to dream of world travel
in a luxury jet, a peaceful world,
and freedom to explore and enjoy.

I used to dream of living a long
and healthy life. Able to perform
unbelievable gymnastics and dance.

But while I’m dreaming I may as well
dream of being young again in a perfect,
eternal world, no sickness or death.

A place where everyone is smart,
beautiful, intelligent, popular, creative
and capable of doing anything they wish.

And a handsome lover for every day of the year.
No need to be rich when everything’s free.
No need for a plane when you can fly.

And I may as well dream
there’s plenty to go around and
there’s nothing to fight about.

Living forever in a place of joy and peace.
Beauty and creativity. Laughter and love.
Dancing and singing. Art and music.

Maybe heaven’s like that.

No comments: