Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Imprompt cento

Starlight and Rain

1.      Seize my words and listen well,
2.      Beyond the ripples of my reflections.
3.      I’ll become the rain, and upon your forehead kiss you.
4.      We will share sunshine and rainbows.
5.      I swear to God, I give the biggest hugs.

6.      I was there once, lost, all alone.
7.      You passed through my life that day and left your mark.
8.      And time and hurt pulled at our heart.
9.      Every friend you meet owns a star.
10.  It’s so hard to find the perfect night, one warm, quiet and unflawed.

1. Follow Me by Michelle Newton
2. Serenity by Dena Martin
3. Between the Miles by Heather Stoop
4. On the Wings of a Butterfly by Christine McClimans
5. I Will Be Here by Nicole George

6. You by Peter Finlayson
7. Moment in Time by Cynthia Kepp
8. The Story by Jordanna Tillinghast
9. Up in the Sky by Amanda Jenkins
10. Treasures by Ron Carnell




3 comments:

De Jackson said...

Ooooo. These go nicely together, Connie. Love it. :)

Hannah said...

I agree with De!!

I love this line...

Every friend you meet owns a star.

Jules said...

Like your last piece so much that I came to explore the rest...