Sunday, March 18, 2018

Alphabet Poem


Morning Prayer from A to Z

Almighty God, I come to You this day,
believing that as I draw near to You,
certainly, You will hover close to me.
Dear Lord, I love You and focus on You,
eliminating distractions of mind,
forgetting what’s behind, pressing forward,
grateful that You love me and hear my prayers.
Here, with my whole being, I worship You.
I know that You are worthy of all praise.
Jesus, thank You for coming to this world,
kindly and lovingly taking my place.
Lord, have Your way in my life, and forgive
me for my unbelief and selfishness.
Now, I come to You for help and guidance.
Open my eyes that I may see Your plan.
Prepare me to do Your will by Your grace.
Quietly, I wait and listen to You.
Remind me, please, of all that concerns You.
Spirit, come fill me now and help me pray.
Today, bless and watch over us. Grants us
understanding, wisdom, faith, grace, joy and
victory over thoughts and bad habits
which may trip us on our earthly journey.
Excuse us for all the times we displease
You. Help us walk in step with You with great
Z eal, increasing in love for each other.

No comments: